My proofs are in from my publisher and now starts the daunting task of reading and looking over every page of my 386 page paperback book.
- Making sure all of the text is there
- verifying all the graphics are readable
- studying each picture – 75 in this book to insure quality in viewing
- looking at page breaks and chapter beginnings
- reading the entire book from an eReader to insure nothing is missing.
This means from my PC, Tablet and iPhone. Even though this is in print, and I will have to do this again when my eBook proof arrives… it is to get the feel of reading it page by page.
A lot of work, and I couldn’t be more excited!
In reality, the book could be ready for press by the end of the week!
till next time…
Namaste ~ TonyD